RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Better Chip Review



The Better Chip was very generous and sent me this awesome package to review including 4 of the Better Chip flavors, a cute hat and a really neat shirt!

The Better Chip is 100% natural, nothing genetically modified, no preservatives and no cholesterol. Seeing this made me a little skeptical. Crunching into the first chip completely change my mind! I was in love!



I started with the Jalapeno and Sea Salt first. I was so amazed at how fresh and full of flavor the Jalapeno had that I could not put the bag down! The Jalapeno flavor was hot but not overwhelming and the Sea Salt was the perfect blend!


JALAPEÑO AND SEA SALT
Hey, don't blame us if your lips are on fire. We warned you. That’s what happens when you blend real jalapeños with double thick corn masa. Add to that a bit of sea salt and you’ve got a thicker, crunchier and ouchier chip that can take on any dip.
(borrowed from The Better Chip)



Next I tried the Sweet Onion and White Cheddar! WOW! The Sweet Onion is AMAZING! I think this might be my favorite of the 4! I paired it with a little salsa for dipping and my taste buds could not get enough! 


SWEET ONION AND WHITE CHEDDAR
Still don't believe us? It’s true. We blended real, fresh onions into our double thick corn masa and then sprinkled on some naturally delicious white cheddar. The result: A sturdier, thicker, onionier chip that can handle any dip.
(borrowed from The Better Chip




Next up on my list of the Better Chip is Red Pepper and Salsa Fresca! This Better chip is super yummy. I tried the Red Pepper with a little guacamole. This is one of the best chips I have ever had! I loved it! 

RED PEPPER AND SALSA FRESCA
We're not gonna lie. We really did blend real red bell peppers into our double thick corn masa. And then gave them a happy dusting of salsa fresca. So strong, tasty and crunchy, you won’t have to worry about leaving chip stragglers in your dip.
 (borrowed from The Better Chip



And last but defiantly not the least,  I tried the Fresh Corn and Sea salt! This was the perfect snack when I had that salty craving! Im glad I had 2 bags because one just was not enough. This Better chip had the perfect blend of crisp and salt and totally satisfied my craving.

FRESH CORN AND SEA SALT
We may be a little crazy, but blending real, fresh corn kernels right off the cob into our double thick corn masa seemed like a better idea than cob chips. We could be wrong. These thicker, crunchier and sturdier chips are not only very tasty, they won’t crack under pressure when dipping.
   (borrowed from The Better Chip)


(photo borrowed from The Better Chip)


Are you looking for that perfect healthy snack? Well I have found it for you, stop your search and try The Better Chip! The better chip is not in every state but here is what they have to say.

Find us in the deli section of your local grocery store. However, as a fresh new brand you won't find us everywhere. But we're trying. Please check back frequently as we continue to add stores to our arsenal.
Help us get our chips to you. Ask, beg and plead with your local grocery deli department to carry The Better Chip. Oh, and don't forget to say please and thank you.

But if you are located in any of the states listed, your in luck!

AL
CA
GA
ID
IL
IN
KY
MD
MI
MN
NC
NE
NJ
NY
OH
OR
SC
TN
TX

Head hear, click on your state and find out where you can get your own bag of The Better Chip!



(photo borrowed from The Better Chip)
 
Want to win some Better Chips!!! I know you do! Head on over to The Better Chips Facebook page, enter weekly and you could see a nice package in your mailbox very soon that looks like this!

(photo borrowed from The Better Chip) 


I highly reccomend The Better Chip for your healthy snacking needs! My kids and hubby love this chip and I will be heading to my local grocery store and begging them for this.!!

Thank you so much for stopping by to read my review. Please share and don't forget to sign up for my emails so you will always be in the know. Have a wonderful day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way