RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Coach Colortag Instant Win Game

Put your mouse over the color tag and see if you have won a Coach gift card!! Yep its that easy! Let me know if you have won! I have heard there have been $50, $100 and even $250 winners so far! Good luck and win big!

 Bonus:

THERE ARE REWARDS FOR BEING COLORFUL

Remember, if your site generates the most tags by August 31st, you’ll receive a $2500 Coach Gift Card. A second place winner will receive a $1500 Gift Card and a third place winner will receive a $1000 Gift Card.

If we win guess who will be giving away a Coach gift card!! Raining Free!!

I added another color tag! Don't forget to come back and do the other one to see if you have won!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way