RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Our Free Fried Chicken Dinner From Fry's (Kroger)


Winner, winner, chicken dinner!


Whether it’s for weekday meals or casual celebrations, Deli Fried Chicken from The Kroger Co. Family of Stores is a winning idea for three simple reasons — it’s fresh, never frozen and always hand breaded in your local store.

I was so excited to get this BzzCampaign from BzzAgent. As soon as the kit above arrived in my mail box, I was off to my Fry's (Kroger) to get my awesome Free Dinner!

My Kit included a coupon for a FREE 8 Piece fried chicken, Free bag of chips, Free 1.25L of a coke product and a few coupons to share with friends!

Since I was going to make this into a dinner I picked up a few more Kroger products!

 I grabbed Kroger Mashed Potatoes, Kroger Gravy, Kroger Mac and Cheese and Kroger cheese dip for the chips!

I have to start off by saying that the chicken was the best fried chicken I have ever had! It was seasoned to perfection, crispy and super juicy, paired with the Kroger mac & cheese and the Kroger Mashed Potatoes and gravy, this made for the best dinner we had all week! 



We saved the Kettle chips and dip for a snack after dinner! This was the first time I had the chance to try kettle chips, and I have to say that they are super duper yummy! The cheese dip made them even better!

I would highly recommend  Fry's (Kroger) brand fried chicken for anyone that needs a quick lunch, dinner or a dish for a party! 

Find your local Fry's or Kroger location by clicking on the photo below!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will stop by your Fry's or Kroger and pick up a bag of yummy fried chicken for your next dinner!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way