RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

UNREAL™ Candy (BzzAgent)


 
  

I'm a member of BzzAgent and was recently sent some Free item coupons for the UNREAL™ Candy!
This is one of the best snacks I have bought for my kids and will continue to buy!




I used the coupon for 1 free UNREAL candy and I used all the b1g1 free coupons so I could share them with my friends and family!



I would have to say that my favorite was the Candy Chocolate Shell Peanuts! YUM!
The best part is there is no Corn syrup, No Partially Hydrogenated Oil, No Artificial Ingredients, No GMO's, No Preservatives and a Low Glycemic  Index and still tastes great! Knowing all of this makes it easier for me to feed this to my kids.


The kids loved it, even after telling them that this was a healthy food, they still wanted me to buy it agian! Love it. The kids said their favorite is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup! It doesn't have the waxy taste a health food candy would have. Its very smooth and creamy like it was just taken out of the Peanut butter jar!

Here are a few facts that I got from the UNREAL Facebook Page!

#GETUNREAL FACT: Candy CAN be made without the hydrogenated oils found in typical candy brands!

#GETUNREAL FACT: We use traceable cacao beans from Ghana and Ecuador.

  #GETUNREAL Fact: We use 100% sustainable and organic palm kernel oil sourced from Brazil.

#GETUNREAL Facts: It took 2 years and thousands of recipes for us to perfect our first five products.

#GETUNREAL FACT: Our products contain no artificial preservatives and only natural-origin colors.  


Looking to add some delicious candy to your day? Here are the stores you can find UNREAL at

  • CVS
  • Food4Less
  • Fred Meyer
  • Kroger
  • Michael's
  • Ralph's
  • Riteaid
  • Staples
  • Walgreens
  • Many other retailers will also unjunk™ their candy aisles with UNREAL™ at more than 30,000 stores around the country, beginning this summer

Did you know that UNREAL was the idea of a 14 year old kid, yep that's right, 14!





Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way