RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rocky Mountain Popcorn Review


Rocky Mountain Popcorn Review


Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company was so nice and sent me a box of their popcorn to try out! I have found the BEST popcorn in the whole world!! Rocky Mountain Popcorn is so so so DELICIOUS! As soon as I tried my 1st bite I was hooked! I could not believe how YUMMY it was and I love the Grip and Pour bags, made for really easy snacking!


My favorite is the CINNAMON SUGAR!
This is a great HEALTHY way to snack, just see for yourself!
 
Check out what Rocky Mountain Popcorn has to say!!
It's classically American, like no other snack, always a healthy, yummy, bag of fun.  Who doesn't say the word popcorn and smile?  And popcorn is a whole grain snack, so go ahead and munch, guilt - free.  Plus, Rocky Mountain Popcorn is all natural, gluten-free, nut-free and certified non-GMO. Give yourself and your loved ones the very best in snacking; share the love with America's favorite...Rocky Mountain Popcorn!
Popcorn, as a grain, has more protein than any other whole grain. The outer layers of the popcorn, including the hull, are good sources of protein, iron, and phosphorous. Popcorn contains more iron content than spinach or eggs. It also has more phosphorus and fiber than baked chips or pretzels. Guess what else popcorn is known for? It is high in antioxidants, most notably, polyphenols – a group of natural plant chemicals that have a variety of health benefits. Polyphenols are the same group of compounds that give red wine, tea, olive oil and chocolate their beneficial properties. 

I am always looking for a healthy snack for the kids to eat, so when I read the nutritional benefits of popcorn I felt safe letting my kids eat it! Here is Michael with his favorite flavor, CARMEL!
 This past weekend I went to play Bingo with my mom, aunt and grandma! It was a ton of fun and I even won! I took along a few bags of the Rocky Mountain Popcorn to share and it was a big hit! They all Loved it! Here is my grandma munching away on the Butter Flavor!
This awesome popcorn snack is great for any kind of occasion. I cant wait for my kids next party at school! This is a great classroom snack because it is nut-free and gluten-free so all the kids will be able to enjoy it! 

I got the chance to try all the flavors and there is a flavor for every taste! Like I said, Cinnamon Sugar is my favorite but when I had a taste for something spicy, the Jalapeno flavor satisfied my craving! It was not overly hot and had just the right amount of zip!
Here are the amazing flavors to choose from!
White Cheddar
Caramel
Cinnamon Sugar
Kettle Corn
Jalapeno
Butter
Southwest Cheddar 
Naked

If you are looking for that perfect HEALTHY snack then look no further! Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company has you covered! Order online and get an exclusive DISCOUNT for 20% for individual sized bags! White Cheddar, Jalapeno and Caramel.
Head on over and check it out for yourself! 

Find out where you can grab a bag or two! Look for the nearest location.

Right now you can get 3 free bags of CINNAMON SUGAR by sending just 3 friends to their Facebook page! How awesome is that! This is a great way to try before you buy!

You can also check them out on Twitter

@RockyMtnPopcorn

 

I have found my new favorite snack, and I'm sure you will love it just as much as my family and I did! Visit Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company and find your new favorite snack!

Thanks for stopping by to read my review! If you liked it please share! Have a great day!

All photos and opinions are my own! I was not paid for this review.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way