RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Live Chat W/Gevalia Coffee & Win A Gevalia Coffee Prize

Live Chat W/Gevalia Coffee & Win  A Gevalia Coffee Prize

I was asked to host a live chat with Gevalia on their Facebook fan page called  "BeanChat" This is going to be a ton of fun so make sure you are there! You will chat live with Gevalia and I about fun topics and have a chance at winning a GEVALIA COFFEE prize! It starts tomorrow, 04-18-12 at 10AM ET and will go for 1 hour! Hope to see you there!


Live chat starts at 10AM ET tomorrow! Head on over now and like GEVLIA COFFEE and get a head start! When the time comes for the chat to start (I will remind you) click on the BeanChat application located at the top of their Facebook fan page and join in on all the awesome chatter!

*CLICK ON ANY HIGHLIGHTED LINK AND IT WILL TAKE YOU RIGHT TO THE GEVLIA COFFEE FACEBOOK FAN PAGE





 Have you ever tasted Gevalia coffee? It's a delicious premium coffee (and tea!).  Plus, they sell everything you need to brew it and enjoy it.  Coffeemakers, scoops, mugs, canisters - everything!  They have this great deal now - you get two free boxes of coffee or tea when you purchase any three.  Please use my link below to get started.  I can't wait to hear what you think about your first sip!

GET YOUR FREE COFFEE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way