RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The New Keurig 2.0 Influenster

#HelloKeurig

Here is my awesome Keurig 2.0 that I got for free from Influenster.com I get to try and keep this sweet coffee maker and share it with all my family and friends!





K550
Our best and most versatile
brewing system.



Features
  • Extra Large 80 oz. Water Reservoir
  • Large Color Touch Display
  • Programmable Clock
  • Strength Control
  • Hot Water on Demand
  • Customizable Night-Light in Water Reservoir
  • Water Filter Handle and Cartridge
  • Starter Carafe Included
  • Includes a Variety of 6 K-Cup® Packs and K-Carafe™ Packs






 I love my Keurig 2.0 so much! I think I have found my long lost love lol!





Influenster.com sent me tons of free coffee to try out and share! I am so impressed with how great the Keurig 2.0 works, and fast to! The best part is I can brew as little or as much as I want! 






I love to change the light in the water tank! I think I like the green the best! A lot of my kitchen is red so I use the red light to.  It really is so neat that you can customize your Keurig just how you want it!  It looks a lot better in the dark. I love when I wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and see the light glowing in the kitchen!







I will never again waste a whole pot of coffee! Some times I just want 1 or 2 cups, and other times I want 4 or 5. With the Keurig 2.0 I can have as much or as little as I want because I can brew a carafe or just a cup!


 I think my Keurig 2.0 really is beautiful, and man it sure does get the company talking. Great topic!


I think the only thing I would change, is a way to keep the carafe warm. Other then that this machine has everything you could want in a coffee maker! I highly recommend this to a family, single person or a company! Its PERFECT!

Want a Keurig 2.0 now! Click the shop button below and grab yours today! You will be amazed at how awesome it is!


Check out Influenster now, and you to can get amazing free products like this!
Just click the banner below 







1 comment:

  1. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Goomo Coupons Code & Offer
    Cleartrip Coupons Code & Offer
    Yatra Coupons Code & Offer
    Expedia Coupons Code & Offer
    Agoda Coupons Code & Offer

    ReplyDelete

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way