RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Free Summer Bowling At AMF For Kids!

Summer Unplugged is back! Simply register your kids in the program and their two FREE games will be waiting for them at your local AMF. That's it. No coupons, vouchers or printouts necessary! 
 (Shoe rental not included.)
 

WHO SAYS A SUMMER BREAK IS JUST FOR KIDS?

Who says a summer break is just for kids? Now you can get in on the fun as well. An AMF Summer Pass is just $34.95 and includes two games per day for you and up to three guests ages 16 and up.
(Shoe rental not included.) 
 
 
I will be signing my kids up for this awesome freebie! Have fun!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way