RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kroger Dinner Made Easy






I was given the opportunity to try a whole meal for FREE thanks to BzzAgent and Kroger!

I was sent coupons to cover the cost of my meal.



I decided to make a pork roast with onion and potatoes, Kroger Mac & Cheese, Kroger crescent rolls and a Kroger cake that I put my own little touch on.


You can never go wrong with a crock pot roast. Its way easy. I put my roast in the pot, cut up some potatoes and onion and threw on my seasonings. Just a little salt and pepper will do the trick! Then I let it cook all day...... 7 hours to be exact, and the roast came out super juicy and very tender!


Here is my finished dinner. The best dinner we have had in a very long time!!




Now for my cake! I decided that I wanted a little more than just cake so I added some Kroger chocolate chips, Kroger Peanut Butter and pecans to the mix. When I make cake, I like to butter the pan and use pancake mix instead of flower.
I made the kids cupcakes not only because I find that there is less to clean up but my kids seem to eat a whole cupcake rather than a piece of cake.
I am not to fond of frosting so I decided to make myself a cute little heart cake with out the frosting. It was really good, almost like a bread!


Our meal was amazing. Thank you BzzAgent and A huge thanks to Kroger!
I have always been a fan of the Kroger brand and plan on being one for a long time to come!

 Find your local Kroger store here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way