RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Bungee Jumped At The State Fair For My Birthday

This year for my birthday my mom took me to the fair. We wanted to go and just walk around and eat some fair food and maybe go on a few rides. Never in a million years did I think I would ever have the chance to go BUNGEE jumping!

As we walked around we noticed this really tall crane. Then my mom says "thats bungee jumping" 
I was like, I would totally do it! So here I am bungee jumping and we got it on video. This was a 130ft jump! I totally recommend this to anyone wanting an extreme rush! 

Enjoy! I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way