RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dentyne Split2Fit Pack (BzzAgent)



 I'm a member of BzzAgent and was recently sent some Free Dentyne Split2Fit Packs to try and share with friends and family!

Want fresh breath confidence to go? The new Split2fit
pack is designed for maximum portability. Simply split
the pack into two sleeker, separate packs and drop one
in your pocket, bag or wherever else you want. It fits
almost anywhere, so you can take it everywhere. 
NOW WITH 33% MORE GUM!
Practice Safe Breath Everywhere!


 I got my Split2fit packs in the mail and they didn't last very long! The package just so happened to come when my teenage daughter and her friends were getting home from school, but thats ok cause I got to share it with them. Well, is there a better way to share then with teenagers!




I kept one of each flavor for my self and a few friends and I had my daughter share the rest with her friends. I think that Teenage girls buy the most gum, right? 

That left me with 6 packs to share. Each pack has 2 sides. You can split them and re stick them or split and share. I split one up and put 1/2 in my purse and the other 1/2 on top of the fridge!! My favorite flavor was the Spearmint. I think the Arctic Chill was a little to strong for my taste, almost like chewing on a tube of toothpaste! lol! But I know that some people like the power of gum and I would probably still chew the Arctic Chill if I was going to a meeting and had just had a burrito with extra onion for lunch!


I love the split2fit packs! They are very handy and this is a great way to share with a friends or put in more than one purse that way you are never with out!





Thanks for stopping by and remember, Practice Safe Breath Everywhere! 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way