RAINING FREE

RAINING FREE

I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT!

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WOULD LIKE REVIEWED? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! I WOULD LOVE TO REVIEW YOUR ITEM(S)! I HAVE 6 WONDERFUL KIDS AND AN AWESOME HUSBAND! WE WILL REVIEW ANY PRODUCT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE! I WILL ALSO DO VIDEO REVIEWS! CONTACT ME USING THE CONTACT FORM TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN CHAT!!

Friday, June 15, 2012

MAIL CALL AND GIVEAWAYS

HAPPY FRIDAY! I AM SO GLAD FRIDAY IS HERE!

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF MY MAIL CALLS FOR THE LAST WEEK! ENJOY!

In the last month I have been accepted for 4 awesome opportunities from CROWDTAP! The Grill Mates McCormick House party (above photo) came with 1 apron, 2 seasoning, 1 BBQ sauce, 1 rub and 1 marinade! I really cant wait to grill with this FREE kit! I think I might BBQ this weekend! YUM!
The Woolite House Party Kit came with  a super cute WOOLITE tote, 12 Woolite samples, trivia cards, 12 Woolite coupons, 3Woolite white boards and 3 white board markers! This house party is going to be a ton of fun and I cant wait to get my friends together to do some laundry for FREE and try out some NEW product thanks to Woolite

If you would like to see the other 2 FREE opportunities I got from CROWDTAP you can check them out by clicking on each photo here!

Do you want opportunities like these! Join me on CROWDTAP and start tapping!!

I love all the little stuff that comes in the mail to, like these FREE samples and PRIZES here!
 Full size Curel Foot Therapy, Full size Roc Face Moisturizer and a Free sample of Seattle's Best Coffee!
I won the Curel a few weeks back on their Facebook page! The Roc is from Klout! I love Klout. They send me all kinds of AWESOME freebies like this! You can check out Klout here -----> Klout
The coffee came from Seattle's Best Coffee Facebook page. They no longer have this available but they do have a coupon you can grab! Get your coupon here

Sample of Stayfree, NY men's and women's perfume samples, Cutex sample, 3 free band-aids from Nexcare and 5 wine glass charms!
you can still get a few of these free samples. Here is the list! enjoy!




 FREE $5 Starbucks gift card and a FREE $10 Lowe's gift card!



6732 GIFT CARDS LEFT


HERE ARE A FEW AWESOME GIVEAWAYS I FOUND TODAY! GOOD LUCK AND WIN BIG!

 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn FREE Gift Cards

GiftHulk - Rewards The EZ Way